Toni & Guy Hairdressing Apprentice Toni & Guy
Salon apprentice required. Gain first-hand experience working in a Superbrand salon. Full training will be provided leading to an accredited Hair Professional qualification which will be delivered in the salon.
Closing date: 30 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Feb 2022
04 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Salon responsibilities will include:
- Greeting clients
- Shampooing hair
- Supplying refreshments to clients
- Maintaining the presentation of the salon at all times
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Artistic with a passion for hairdressing
- Team player
- No previous qualifications required however English and maths GCSE A*-C / 9-4 or equivalent will be a advantage
- Toni&Guy offer exciting opportunities and a great career path. The majority of our Creative Art Directors, Salon Managers and Franchisees started their hairdressing career as a Toni&Guy apprentice
About the employer
Toni&Guy and Essensuals are the most powerful hairdressing brand in the world. The company is constantly evolving both commercially and artistically being at the forefront of the hairdressing industry. Its philosophy of catwalk to client and having the accolade of Superbrand status shows that Toni & Guy continue to be the world leader in hairdressing education and training.
Toni & Guy
TONI & GUY UK TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Toni & Guy Uk Training Ltd
- Hair Professional Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.