Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Octane Recruitment Ltd
Do you want to earn £200 per week whilst building yourself an exciting career? Octane Recruitment are looking for a motivated and driven individual to join their fast-paced business. If you think you're suitable, then apply now!
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
07 Oct 2021
04 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Octane Recruitment are an Automotive specialist who supply Candidates to the Retail Dealership/ Car Franchise, Commercial Vehicle and Waste Management sectors, we have an enviable record of delivery into a loyal and long standing customer base and as a result we are looking to Hire a new Trainee Recruitment Resourcer to be part of our team in the Failsworth area.
We are looking for someone to assist in continuing the standards that we have set and to help us fill the day to day vacancies we have with our established client portfolio.
- You will be trained to understand the market, how the process works and then how to build your own client profile
- We will teach you how to get the best results out of every call that you make and how to be one step ahead of your competitors.
- We are looking for someone who presents themselves well (both in appearance and communication wise), is not scared of putting the hours in to get the job done
- can work on your own initiative and will be money driven.
- Your remit will be to deliver a first class delivery service to our clients
- Sourcing relevant CV's
- Presenting Candidates for interview and ultimately placing individuals into new positions
Requirements and prospects
- IT skills
- Good telephone manner
- Can work on own initiative
- Hard working
- Team player
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable but not essential.
- It is likely you will gain a full-time role if, you are willing to work hard for their achievements.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Octane Recruitment is a well-established recruitment agency who live to our core ethics of honesty, reliability & hard work. We are a company that bring vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultants who will work closely with you to secure the right staff.
The core of our business has been the Motor Trade specialising in Car Dealerships, HGV, Bodyshops, Fleet and independents.
Working within this specialist market has led us to work with similar industries such as Engineering, Plant, Manufacturing with a view to taking on further related industries.
We cover the whole of the UK for permanent, temporary & contractor placements.
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Matthew Connell email@example.com
Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- In-house training from the employer
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.