Toni & Guy Hairdressing Apprentice Toni & Guy
Salon apprentice required. Gain first-hand experience working in a Superbrand salon. Full training will be provided leading to an accredited Hair Professional qualification which will be delivered in the salon.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Apr 2022
04 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
As an apprentice you will benefit from our world-class training.
You will be working with and learning from some of the best hairdressers in the world.
Salon responsibilities will include:
- Greeting clients
- Shampooing hair
- Supplying refreshments to clients and maintaining the presentation of the salon at all times
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Artistic with a passion for hairdressing
- Team player
- No previous qualifications required however English and maths GCSE A*-C or grades 4 and above would be an advantage
- Toni&Guy offer exciting opportunities and a great career path. The majority of our Creative Art Directors, Salon Managers and Franchisees started their hairdressing career as a Toni&Guy apprentice
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Toni&Guy are the most powerful hairdressing brand in the world. The company is constantly evolving both commercially and artistically being at the forefront of the hairdressing industry. Its philosophy of catwalk to client and having the accolade of Superbrand status shows that Toni & Guy continue to be the world leader in hairdressing education and training.
Toni & Guy
TONI & GUY UK TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Toni & Guy Uk Training Ltd
- You will be trained in the Hair Professional Standard Level 2 which, once completed, this will open the door to many exciting opportunities to further your career within Toni & Guy
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.