Property & Lettings Manager Gain Consultants Ltd
Liaising with tenants, Landlords and contractors to ensure all maintenance works are carried out in a timely fashion and to an excellent standard. Maintaining accurate files. Carrying out regular property inspections. Preparing property inventories. Conducting property check in/out. Conducting property viewings.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
08 Oct 2021
04 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Liaising with Tenants, Landlords and contractors to ensure all maintenance works are carried out in a timely fashion and to an excellent standard.
- Maintaining accurate file notes
- Carrying out regular property inspections
- Preparing property inventories
- Conducting property check in & out
- Conducting property viewings
- Role will also be incentivised and can be discussed during interview
Requirements and prospects
- You have a natural flair for and enjoy dealing with people and, always look to provide the best customer service
- You are highly organised and work well under pressure
- You are articulate and diplomatic
- Enjoy working within a small dedicated team
- Smart personal presentation
- Desire to do well
A-C/9-4 in maths and English (or equivalent) are desirable however not essential.
Progression within the company.
- Excellent salary and commission structure
- Competitive earning potential
- Annual salary and performance reviews
- Extensive on-going training and great career opportunities
Things to consider
- You are able to work on weekends
About the employer
Gain provides landscape and environmental consultancy services to a broad spectrum of clients from the private, public and voluntary sectors.
Gain Director, Colette Beckham is a Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute and a full member of CIEEM. She brings significant skills and knowledge to Gain, having headed up the Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty Partnership for 10 years. Colette has over 20 years experience of landscape and ecological professional practice combined with a deep-rooted commitment to the environment and a rare passion to make a difference.
We partner with other like-minded associates from across the South West, working co-operatively to enable creative approaches to complex projects.
KNIGHTS TRAINING ACADEMY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KNIGHTS GROUP
Jordan Parsons 020 3978 2129 email@example.com
- Housing and Property Managment L3 Standard
- In house training from employer
- Functional skills in maths & English where applicable
Housing and property management
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.