Hyundai Apprentice Parts Advisor Haddocks of Frinton
The Hyundai Advanced Apprenticeship Programme is designed to train and develop you in a way that enables you to learn the core elements of your job role using advancing technology as well as fostering an exceptional level of customer service.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
18 Oct 2021
04 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Are you passionate about a long-term career within the automotive industry? Do you strive to deliver excellent customer service? If the answer is "yes" then the Hyundai Apprenticeship Programme could be the career route for you.
Endeavour Hyundai are currently seeking a Parts Advisor Apprentice to join their dealership based in Frinton-on-Sea. This is an exciting role working towards level 2 and 3 Customer Service qualification, which also offers first-class training and outstanding long-term career prospects.
The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties will include:
- Take orders from customers both face to face and over the phone
- Maintain an ordered stock room and find parts from stock
- Raise invoices
- Liaise with other members of staff
- Customers may include members of the public, service departments of dealerships, and garages
- Advise on accessories and modifications
- Warranty claims and returns
Requirements and prospects
- Desired skills
- Excellent communication skills
- IT skills
- Passionate about the automotive industry
- Forward thinking and keen to learn
- Take a pride in appearance
- Ability to use own initiative
- Have a keen interest in and knowledge of the motor vehicle industry
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The willingness to also undertake basic duties as part of training
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Upon successful completion and review of your Level 2 Apprenticeship you will be re-assessed with a view to progression onto the Level 3 Apprenticeship.
About the employer
Endeavour Automotive Ltd was formed in 2012 by John Caney. The group aims to offer an outstanding customer experience from its Volvo, Hyundai, LEVC and Lotus retailers located throughout London, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, and Essex.
Haddocks of Frinton
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nottingham College
Nottingham College Apprenticeship Team
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
You will be required to attend the Hyundai Academy Training Centre in Nottingham for your 'Block Release' Training. This will involve 4 separates 1-week blocks of training per 12 months of your apprenticeship.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.