Apprentice Metal Fabricator Proctor Process Plant Ltd
This in an opportunity for an Apprentice Metal Fabricator with a passion for engineering to start their career in an established engineering company in Burnley. You will work towards a Level 3 Metal Fabricator apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 19 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
20 Oct 2021
04 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The main duties of the role will include:
- TIG welding of industrial pipes and mechanical systems
- MMA welding of industrial pipes and mechanical systems
- Work both on site and in the factory
- Adapt to working in other areas of the company when required
- Following strict health and safety guidelines
Requirements and prospects
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Comfortable with carrying out some physical tasks
- Able to use own initiative
- Comfortable working at height
- Works well both in a team and individually
- Works well under pressure
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Full UK driving licence (due to travelling within the role).
For the right candidate the opportunity to secure future full-time employment upon completion.
About the employer
Proctor Process Plant are a family-owned business and have gained worldwide respect for our ability to provide industrial combustion equipment solutions to the process and associated industries.
Since 1983 we have built an enviable track record of supplying the highest standards of customer care and an unparalleled level of personal commitment to each project we undertake - from the simplest of installations to the most sophisticated design and manufacturing applications.
We design and manufacture a complete range of industrial burner and heater systems, employing direct, indirect, infra-red and tube firing technology, in addition to supplying associated controls, instrumentation and ancillary equipment.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Burnley College
Nathan Hodge 01282 733005 email@example.com
Level 3 Metal Fabricator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Full on the job learning to be provided as well as being fully supported through gaining a level 3 qualification.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.