Lead Generation Customer Service Apprentice UCR Consultants Ltd
Working in a fast-flowing telesales call centre, establishing new business and promoting to existing clients for one of the top six UK energy services companies. This role is for someone who can connect with people with strong communication skills and a flair for sales.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
03 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Make telesales and market research calls to new and existing customers
- Resolving customer problems
- Providing guidance
- Advising about products in stock
- Taking notes of conversations with customers
- Selling products for telemarketing
- Update customers' records on computer databases
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A polite and friendly manner
- Lots of initiative
- A positive attitude
- Personal resilience and drive to succeed
GCSE grade E/2 in English and maths or a minimum BKSB Initial Assessment English and maths Entry 3 or equivalents.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Additional training may take place at Loughborough College for Functional Skills. Please ensure you are able to travel before applying.
Loughborough College has the right to close this vacancy before the end date.
- Performance bonuses
- Performance Incentives (EG Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Cheltenham gold cup)
- Progression and development
This is a telephone-based role with bonus paid on a monthly basis, the more effort you put in the more money you will earn.
About the employer
As an independent utility broker with over a decade of experience in the utilities market, we can provide some of the most competitive energy rates available and allowing customers the choice of all major suppliers as well as some you may not have heard of.
We currently manage over 40,000 supplies for our customers, negotiating better rates on their behalf.
Whether you require a quick comparison over the phone or a detailed utility cost analysis, we will provide friendly and professional advice to help you decide.
The successful candidate will be contacting and managing a portfolio of B2B clients, qualifying and ultimately raising these leads to a member of the sales team to close. Business customers are busy people and it is down to you to act as the catalyst to provoke their interest in the energy industry. By doing so you are protecting them from the risk of their current plans going out of contract or rolling over onto expensive renewal rates. This potential job role is ideal for someone who is looking for a new challenge within a call centre environment.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Loughborough College
Hayley Cousins 01509 618019 email@example.com
- L2 Apprenticeship Standard in Customer Service Practitioner
- L2 Diploma for Customer Service Practitioners (if required)
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English and maths (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA):
- Apprentice showcase
- Practical observation
- Professional discussion underpinned by portfolio
- Online portfolio to update with learning and development completed onsite
- Diarised visits from dedicated Trainer/Assessor
- Attendance to Loughborough College for Functional Skills (if required)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.