Apprentice Cleaning Technician UNIQUE CLEANING GROUP LIMITED
Unique Cleaning Group specialize in Contract Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, End of Tenancy Cleaning and Builders Cleans throughout The Cotswold's and surrounding areas.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
08 Oct 2021
02 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Carry out cleaning of domestic and commercial premises
- Cleaning of unique cleaning group equipment and vehicles
- Working to a high standard with other members of staff
- Working on qualification and gathering evidence
- Communicating with team members and clients
- Posting flyers and mailers to promote business
- Attend occassional networking meetings
- Working in a safe manner as regards Health & Safety
- Acting in a respectful manner with all staff
Requirements and prospects
- Communication skills
- Good accuracy
- Working well in a team
- Good time keeping
- Wanting to learn
Maths and English GCSE or equivalent useful.
We are looking for the Apprentice to stay on with us and become an Improver in Year Two and then Full Cleaning Technician in Year Three.
Things to consider
Vacancy will require working at different client premises, so must be prepared to travel.
Some Clients may require a CRB Check.
About the employer
Unique Cleaning Group specialise in Contract Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, End of Tenancy Cleaning and Builders Cleans throughout The Cotswolds and surrounding areas.
Unique Cleaning Group is looking to employ an ambitious and focused Apprentice Cleaning Technician to assist our continual growth and protecting our excellent reputation. Ideally our candidate will live in Cheltenham or surrounding area and a driving license would be advantageous. The candidate will be working with a team of cleaners in both residential and commercial properties.
We believe that our staff are the best assets in our company and we do our best to keep them happy, as a happy worker is a great advertisement of our business with clients and prospects. We believe this is an excellent opportunity for a young person to grow into a role with an ambitious business.
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training firstname.lastname@example.org
- Healthcare Cleaning Opertaive Intermediate Level Apprenticeship Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Healthcare cleaning operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.