Business Operations Apprentice TapcoEnpro International
Do you want to be at the heart of a specialist, supportive and well-established business? TapcoEnpro have what you need to take the next step into a lifelong career, look here to discover what they can offer!
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
15 Oct 2021
03 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Can you help a business with your excellent organisational skills?
Get rewarded while developing these skills and take the next step towards a career with TapcoEnpro!
The successful candidate will continue their studies with industry specialists, RNN Group. Giving you the training you need to become an all-rounded business professional!
Committed to staff development, TapcoEnpro have the perfect values to help make your dream a reality, providing excellent in-house training that compliments your academic studies.
You’ll develop your skills alongside experienced professionals, learning a variety of administration duties and supporting various internal departments and customers. You will be taught and mentored to provide an efficient and effective service, learning about the business and how to work with staff and customers.
If you enjoy:
- Talking to people
- Monitoring data
- Taking notes
- Supporting people
- Producing records and documents
This is the role for you!
Job duties will include:
- Provides assistance to accounts, including checking of accounts payable invoices against delivery notes and the purchase order
- Performs routine transactions/postings and running of reports in our ERP system (Syteline)
- Performs receptionist duties and general admin duties, such as preparation of documents, filing. Use of Microsoft Office
- Maintenance of staff holiday records
- Processing of workshop hours for payment purposes
If you are eager and ready to take your first step into a specialist career, then please apply now! These Apprenticeships are highly sought after, so don’t miss your chance!
Requirements and prospects
- Basic understanding of Administration functions and/or some experience
- Good IT skills - knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Good communication skills
- Must have passion, energy, and a commitment to succeed within administration
- A people person who works well in a team
- Honest and reliable – be confident enough to say when you’re unsure and ask for advice as and when needed
- Able to adapt to setbacks and respond to change
- Strong attention to detail
- Can work to company values and principles
- Must enjoy problem-solving and rising to a challenge
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Progression to industry specialist qualifications – further and higher skill development. A lifelong career in the industry.
Things to consider
This is a successful business that has a very busy workload. They are looking for someone who can listen/learn and use their own initiative to quickly become a valued member of the team.
About the employer
TapcoEnpro is a world leading design and manufacturer of valves and other products critical for many of the most important industries on the planet. Originally too separate businesses, in 2006 these two leading companies merged to become TapcoEnpro.
TapcoEnpro constantly pushes the frontier of engineered technology by offering innovative products and services that set the standard for the industries. All products are manufactured in strict accordance with customer specifications and their own quality standards.
The years of experience the company has made them the manufacturer of choice for many quality critical industries.
Join Circor TapcoEnpro and discover the rewards of a career in Engineering!
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Rotherham College of Arts & Technology
Lorraine Savage 07713319356 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.