Logistics Co-Ordinator Apprentice AGI GLOBAL LOGISTICS (CT) LIMITED
At AGI Global Logistics, we offer all our customers a cost-effective, efficient, and professional delivery service of goods across the globe. We are looking for someone to work within our operations team.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
08 Oct 2021
02 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Answering customer queries
- Raising orders on IT systems
- Filing orders, invoices and dispatch notes
- Liaise with and provide customers and branches updates on status of goods
- Typing and providing quotes
- Provide general cover and assistance with all operations duties
- Updating, tracking documents and systems
Requirements and prospects
- The ability to work well in a team
- Good problem solving skills
- IT skills
- Good communication skills
- A good attention to detail
- A good phone manner
Grades A-C/9-4 English and maths.
The role leads to full time employment on the completion of satisfactory probation period and an industry recognised Level 3 Apprenticeship Qualification. Further training will be available.
Things to consider
The role will require long periods of working on a computer and will involve answering phone calls and enquiries from customers. Applicants must be willing to pick the phone up and have a good phone manner.
About the employer
AGI Global Logistics was founded in 2011. Combining youthful drive and energy with over three decades of industry experience, the AGI team always go the extra mile to provide the same outstanding service to every customer.
At AGI Global Logistics, we build long-term professional relationships with our business clients. We are a fully accountable company who offer a wide range of freight transportation and storage services.
AGI have access to vast networks of suppliers and also run our vehicles to ensure full market coverage.
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.