Nursery Apprentice The Trees Day Care Nursery
Are you looking to train in childcare? Friendly, local nursery in Swindon are looking for L2 (or L3) Nursery Apprentices to join their team.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
02 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Are you looking to train in childcare? Friendly, local nursery in Swindon are looking for a L2 (or L3) Nursery Apprentice to join their team.
As a Nursery Apprentice, you will contribute to a high-quality caring environment for children.
- Creating warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally
- Under supervision you will provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding
- Acting as key worker to a small group of children and recording observations and planning for them
- Assisting with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Being aware of the nurseries policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to
- Completing all work to desired timescales as set by Showcase Tutor
Requirements and prospects
- Someone who ideally has some experience working with children (babies, toddlers or pre-school)
- To be a confident, organised, reliable and creative person
- GCSE maths and English at C/4 grade or above is preferred but not essential.
- If the candidate already has a L2 Childcare award, the L3 EYE may be available on a 18-month basis
- Once completing your L2/L3 Apprenticeship, you may be offered a full-time position and further training
Things to consider
- Please check that you can travel to this employer on a daily basis before applying. If you have any queries regarding the role, please contact James on 07715 658042
About the employer
Occupying the entire ground floor, this large detached property has been extensively refurbished to create the ideal nursery environment. The nursery is divided into two spacious playrooms especially equipped for the appropriate age groups. For outdoor activities we have a safe, secure play area. The nursery also has a private car park for easy drop-offs and collections.
The Nursery is situated in a predominately residential area, on the Oxford Road, joining A420 heading for Oxford, and A419 heading north toward Gloucester and south to J15 on the M4.
Showcase Training LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Showcase Training Ltd
James Sproat 07715658042 email@example.com
- NCFE/CACHE Level 2 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner
- Functional Skills: English and maths (unless exempt)
- End Point Assessment
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.