Hair Professional Apprentice CLIPPERS N CURLS LIMITED
Clippers N Curls are looking for a Hair Professional Apprentice to join their busy team in St Crispins. Your duties will involve all aspects of training towards gaining the hair professional apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
02 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Shampoo and condition hair
- Cut hair using a range of techniques
- Style and finish hair to create variety of looks
- Colour and lighten hair for ladies
- Demonstrate the professionalism, values, behaviours, communication skills and safe working practices associated with their role
- Work without supervision to a high level of precision, with exceptional client care skills
Hairdressers must be able to work with all hair types ranging from straight hair to very curly, wiry hair, they also need to be able to carry out consultations with clients.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Observe time management and self-management
- You must demonstrate professionalism and a passion for the industry
- Have a commitment to quality, a positive attitude and team working
- Work under pressure
- Show a willingness to learn
- Observe professional ethics
- You must have achieved GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English Language
- Once you have achieved your Hair Professional Apprenticeship standard, there is always the opportunity of progressing onto an Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Hairdressing or in development, the Senior Hair Professional Apprenticeship
Things to consider
- This role will involve standing for the majority of your working day
- Due to the nature of the business, you will be required to work weekends, you may also be required to work some late evenings within your working week
About the employer
Our stylists and hair technicians are all highly qualified and diversely talented individuals. Our common goal is to provide an exceptional service ensuring our clients feel comfortable, confident and listened to.
ASTON RECRUITMENT & TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aston Recruitment & Training Ltd
Courtney Bishop 01604230371 Courtney.Bishop@aston-training.co.uk
Level 2 Hair Professional apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing)
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
One day per week at Aston's Academy in central Northampton, working towards the apprenticeship.
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.