Apprentice Web Chat Assistant Training At Work Group Ltd
Fantastic opportunity to come and join our company as we expand and a fantastic chance for you to grow your career in customer service with us!
Closing date: 28 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
06 Oct 2021
02 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Use a computer to chat via the internet with clients and customers
- Record chat details on CRM system
- Deliver high standards of customer service through web chat
- Meeting relevant KPI’s set
- Dealing with a range of enquiries from start to finish and ensuring relevant actions are met and complete the relevant follow up from each chat
- Handle complaints in the correct way
- Process bookings if necessary
- Administration duties
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
GCSE D/4 or above.
Full time position and progression to higher level qualification.
Things to consider
About the employer
We are proud members of the Association of First Aiders and are national providers of first aid, health and safety, food hygiene, and fire marshal trainers to businesses across the UK. We help business owners and managers across the United Kingdom protect their employees by having qualified first aiders and industry specific health and safety personnel, fully trained within their business, in order for the business to comply with HSE regulations.
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training email@example.com
- Customer Service L2 Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)