Hospitality Team Member Apprentice Fauconberg Arms
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to develop and strengthen skills within the hospitality trade and learn all aspects of the hospitality sector whilst working in one of the top 30 pubs of 2019.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
05 Oct 2021
02 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Prep food and some cooking
- Follow hygiene standards
- Work with customers, serving them and offering good customer service
- Complete food safety qualifications alongside the Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship
- Learn to manage a busy kitchen
- Order produce
- Learn how to rotate stock
- Learn how to complete stock control and management tasks
- Clearing tables and pot wash duties
- Work both the bar and the floor
- Setting up and cleaning the bar in the morning
- Re-stocking fridges and wines
- Using the till and card machine
- You will also be trained to use the computer, book in guests, greet guests and taking them to their rooms
Requirements and prospects
- Team player
- Willing to learn
- A natural interest in hospitality
- Ready to learn
A-D/9-4 maths and English or equivalent.
Full time position at senior level.
Things to consider
Public transport would not be an option in this area so the right candidate would have to live within walking distance or drive.
About the employer
The Fauconberg is voted in the Top 30 out of 800 pubs for the 2019 Yorkshire’s Favourite Pub competition by Welcome to Yorkshire.
A classic country pub
We're a proper Yorkshire pub, serving great honest wholesome food, fine wines and spirits and real hand pulled ales. Our food is served both in the bar or snug and restaurant every lunch and evening. Freshly produced, home cooked, classic country food. This is what you can expect at The Fauconberg in abundance. Customers are welcome to eat in the bar or sit down for a meal in our restaurant which offers a relaxing ambience where you can to savour our delectable restaurant menu.
We are recognised as one of Yorkshire's best traditional village Inns, with flagstone floors, wooden beams and cosy log fires make for an ideal backdrop to enjoy a fabulous meal, a relaxed evening in the pub, or the perfect B&B break.
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training email@example.com
- Hospitality Team Member Intermediate Level Apprenticeship Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.