Apprentice Customer Service Assistant Howan Limited
Howan Limited are looking to recruit an apprentice. The Apprentice Customer Service Assistant will help monitor all customer enquiries and appointments for the company.
Closing date: 20 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
23 Sep 2021
02 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties to include:
- Assist with taking a booking in leads for the sales consultant
- Complete order inputting to CRM
- Raising service call paperwork for customers and booking appointments
- Contacting customers to book in customer installations
- Dealing with customers visiting the showroom
- Completing Customer Contracts
Requirements and prospects
- Computer Skills
- Good Communicator
- Well Organised
- Hard Working
- Willing to Learn
English GCSE grade C/4 or above or equivalent preferred but not essential.
Potential for a full time role upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
You will be working in a fast moving business with customers and tradesman.
Please be aware this is an apprenticeship.
Please consider how you will travel to and from work each day.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We are a family run business, serving Hereford and beyond since 1987. We provide a wide range of Windows, Doors and conservatories
RIVERSIDE TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Riverside Training Ltd
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
- Any Job Specific Training
- Functional Skills (if required)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)