Apprentice Property Lettings Assistant INNOVATE EA LTD
The company have an exciting opportunity for those who are seeking an apprenticeship within a busy Estate Agents.
Closing date: 11 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
18 Oct 2021
02 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties to include:
- Assisting the lettings and property management team with valuations
- Booking viewings with prospective tenants
- Assisting in preparing property particulars
- Assisting with property viewings
- Assisting with general office administration
- Assisting with preparing properties and documentation for new tenancies
- Keeping our property management software system up to date
Requirements and prospects
- Previous estate agency or sales experience within a targeted role
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate, numerate and computer literate
- A team player with excellent organisational skills
- You must have a full UK driving licence and own a car.
- Accurate and numerate
- Professional manner
- Polite and friendly
4-5 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Opportunity for a full-time position upon completion of this apprenticeship.
Things to consider
You must have a full UK driving licence and own a car are required for the role (due to the nature of the role).
About the employer
Innovate Estate Agents offer a completely independent service, with dedication to provide you with the best customer service around. The staff that we employ are all very knowledgeable of the area and have the professional training that makes them the best option to handle your property needs. With us as your estate agents we utilise all of our resources to ensure that your property is managed efficiently and within the timescales that you want.
INNOVATE EA LTD
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Diane Stanley 07552276536 email@example.com
Level 2 Housing Property Management Assistant
Housing and property management assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.