Apprentice Recruitment Consultant NORTH EAST TRUCK AND DRIVER LTD.
North East Truck & Driver is led by team of Recruitment and Logistics Professionals, each with over 25 years’ experience in both North East and, Nationally based roles. This experience, covers all aspects of the Industry: – Parcel delivery driver to LGV Driver. Director of a National, to Operator of a 55-strong fleet.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 32.00
Possible start date
05 Oct 2021
01 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Learn the interview selection process including vacancy matching and setting up interviews
- Follow employment law when working with candidates and employers
- Take part in candidate interviews
- Keep accurate records
- Create and manage client and employer files
- Contact potential clients and employers
- Answer queries
- Collect evidence for employment such as passport
- Telephone training
- Make appointments on behalf of Manager and other consutants
- Keep up to date diary
- Managing online shops
- New product lines
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to learn
A-C/9-4 GCSE grades or equivalent. Predicted grades accepted.
Full time employment and progression onto another qualification.
Things to consider
Buses are available to the workplace very early so transport should not be an issue.
About the employer
North East Truck & Driver is led by team of Recruitment and Logistics Professionals, each with over 25 years’ experience in both North East and, Nationally based roles. This experience covers all aspects of the Industry: – Parcel delivery driver to LGV Driver. Director of a National, to Operator of a 55-strong fleet.
Align this unique range of Industry experience, to the fact that we are the North East’s leading Specialist in Recruitment and LGV Sub Contract Solutions and the reasons for choosing us as your strategic supply partner become clearer.
We apply the same, award-winning standards to a requirement for one temporary driver as we would for a full scale master vendor agreement.
Strategically located in Newton Aycliffe, Middlesbrough and Felling, we are perfectly positioned to attract the very best candidates and respond quickly and effectively to the ever-changing needs and demands of your business
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training email@example.com
- Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship Standard Level 3
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.