Hair Professional Apprentice Hair Diversity
Do you have a keen interest in hairdressing? Hair Diversity are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable individual to learn the skills of hairdressing as an Apprentice Hairdresser. Previous experience desirable.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2021
01 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Day to day duties will include:
- Maintain the cleanliness of the salon throughout the day
- Preparing clients for their services
- Shampoo, condition and rinse hair
- Reception duties such as answering telephone calls and making appointments
- Colouring, styling and cutting the hair
- Assisting and observing the stylists to gain knowledge on the different techniques
Requirements and prospects
- Good communications skills
- Good at working in a team
- Must have a passion for hairdressing
- Be polite and well-mannered on the telephone and in person
- Well presented at all times
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be willing and able to follow instructions from others
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Hard working and reliable
No formal qualifications required
To progress onto further courses within the salon.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Modern friendly salon based in Raford. We cater for all types of hair.As the hair and beauty industry is ever changing, twe are continually trained on the most up to date techniques and styles. So you can be confident that they are at the forefront of this fantastic fashion industry.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by NHTA Limited.
- Level 2 Hair Professional
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills English and maths (if applicable)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.