Business Administrator Apprentice Emotions Clinic
An opportunity to work at Templesprings looking for a competent, highly organized, and hard-working individuals to work as part of our enthusiastic, dynamic team. Our service is committed to providing high quality music education and wrap around care The ideal candidate will be hard-working and able to undertake a variety of office support tasks
Closing date: 01 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Nov 2021
01 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The following list is typical of the level of duties which the Office Assistant is expected to perform. It is not necessarily exhaustive and other duties of a similar type and level may be required from time to time. Full training will be provided specifically for the music tuition and play worker duties:
- To provide general administrative support to management, projects, and reception
- Establishing and maintaining effective administrative/reception procedures
- Comprehensive, timely and accurate data entry support and maintenance of database systems
- Extraction of data, and compilation of customer appointments
- To provide an efficient filing and retrieval of documentation service, manual and electronic
- Liaise with Management, Project Managers, staff, and service users
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as determined by Clinic Manager
Requirements and prospects
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- IT knowledge of Microsoft e.g. Outlook, Access, Word
- A general understanding of Data Protection and GDPR compliance would be desirable
- Ability to prioritise and manage your own workload in a fast-paced environment
- Pleasant and professional manner as well as being an effective communicator both written and verbally
- Ability to take on administrative tasks effectively and efficiently
- Methodical approach with excellent organisation skills
- Motivation and be a self-starter with a positive team player attitude
Minimum and educated in English and maths to a reasonable standard.
Possibility of job offer following completion of apprenticeship.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Emotions is dedicated to the assessment and treatment of psychological conditions, such as Stress, Anxiety and Depression. We operate from Knutton Clinic which is set in the heart of Staffordshire, just a mile away from the centre of Newcastle-under-Lyme.
Our facilities include:
Three private consultation rooms, a group session and therapy room and a relaxation room with a private library of books, CDs and DVDs meant for clients suffering from psychological problems.
Emotions is run by Dr Kishore Chandiramani, a private Consultant Psychiatrist with over 35 years experience, who works as a Second Opinon doctor with the Care Quality Commision and as a Medical Member of Mental Health Tribunals with the Ministry of Justice. Our clinical team includes three Consultant Psychiatrists, a Psychotherapist, a Nurse Therapist and two admin staff. Following an initial consultation and assessment by one of the consultants, therapies are delivered either on a one to one basis or where it is felt appropriate and beneficial to the client, in group sessions.
Knutton Clinic offers drug treatments, in addition to counselling and therapy, for the following clinical conditions:
- Anxiety, phobias and obsessions
- Depressive disorders
- Psychosomatic illnesses
- Relationships and Psychosexual problems
- Alcohol and drug problems
- Dependence on prescription drugs
- Work related stress
- Psychological consequences of trauma and personal injuries
- Psychotic illnesses i.e bipolar and schizophrenic disorders
- Medically unexplained symptoms
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by TCHC
Leanne Sanneh 01923698433 email@example.com
- Business Administration Level 3
- Functional Skills if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.