Business Administration Apprentice INNOVATE EA LTD
The company have an exciting opportunity for those who are seeking a Business Administration apprenticeship within a busy Estate Agents.
Closing date: 20 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
27 Sep 2021
02 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries, using an email system (e.g. Microsoft Outlook)
- Photocopy and print various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Create and maintain filing and other office systems
- Keep diaries and arrange appointments
- Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- Use a variety of software packages (including Microsoft Excel, Access and Powerpoint) to manage data and produce documents and presentations
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good time keeping
- Polite manner
- A team player
4-5 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Opportunity for a full-time position upon completion of this apprenticeship.
About the employer
Innovate Estate Agents offer a completely independent service, with dedication to provide you with the best customer service around. The staff that we employ are all very knowledgeable of the area and have the professional training that makes them the best option to handle your property needs. With us as your estate agents we utilise all of our resources to ensure that your property is managed efficiently and within the timescales that you want.
INNOVATE EA LTD
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Diane Stanley 07552276536 firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Administration Level 3
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.