Apprentice Nursery Nurse Lilliput Day Nursery
Apprentice Nursery Nurse required for Lilliput Day Nursery in Kings Heath. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Childcare Level 2 for 15 months.
Closing date: 28 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
31 Jan 2022
01 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Assisting key workers with specific groups of children
- Ensure that every child matters is considered in each room
- Promote inclusion of children with special educational needs
- Promote equality of opportunities throughout the nursery
- Fully support the nursery manager and deputy manager in day-to-day running of the nursery
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to train and develop further skills
- Team player
- Good attention to detai
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 2 (A to E) or Functional Skills Level 1/2 or equivalents
Possible opportunity to progress onto an advanced apprenticeship/employment.
Things to consider
Please do not contact this employer, you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider, Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
About the employer
Lilliput Lodge Day Nursery is a family nursery that focuses on outdoor learning and is pro-active about extended learning. Lilliput is rated as having an outstanding nursery provision.
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gordon Franks
Joanita Manka 0121 333 3001 email@example.com
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship
- Full training provided at employer site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular assessor visits, observations and reviews
- Witness testimonies from employer
- Technical certificate (industry knowledge)
- Functional skills if required
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.