Apprentice Assistant Site Supervisor Rosetta Primary School
Boleyn Trust is a Multi Academy Trust consisting of 7 schools situated in the borough of Newham. The current vacancy is at Rosetta Primary School. You will work with the site supervisor.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
£166.32 to £320.76
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 36.00
Possible start date
15 Oct 2021
28 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Ensure the site meets the Health and Safety requirements
- Maintain the exterior of the site; this may include litter picking, emptying bins, clearing drains,sweeping leaves, cleaning windows, clear roofs of debris and leaves etc.
- Maintain the interior of the site; this may include ensuring classrooms and toilets are stocked with toilet paper, paper towels and soap, restocking photocopying stations with paper, cleaning glass etc.
- Receive deliveries, check delivery and store accordingly
- Report any Health and Safety concerns to the Site Supervisor
- Supervise contractors
- To work closely with the Site Supervisor in the first instance assisting then carrying out small maintenance duties with supervision
- To assist the Site Supervisor with inventory and stock inventory Weekly
Requirements and prospects
- Communicates effectively either verbally or in writing
- Competent reader and writer
- Able to send and receive emails
- Competent at maths to maintain school’s inventory
- Resilient to outdoor work
- Ability to create effective working relationships
- Have a flexible attitude
- Ability to comply with company policies and procedures
- Work independently and as part of a team
GCSE A-C/9-4 or equivalent in Maths and English.
Site manager positions.
Things to consider
You will undergo a full DBS check for this post (police check).
- Application form and CV.
- Telephone interview with the college.
- If successful at stage 2 your CV will be then sent to the School.
About the employer
We provide an engaging, exciting and relevant education which equips our children for today and for their future. We are very proud of the school's many achievements - Rosetta Primary School was recently placed in the top 1% of schools in the country for the progress the children make whilst at our school; this is a fantastic achievement and one of which we are extremely proud.
BARKING AND DAGENHAM COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Barking and Dagenham College
Lynn Parsonage firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Standard in Property Maintenance.
Property maintenance operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.