Customer Service Apprentice Polar Krush Ltd
On a daily basis we liaise with our customers mainly for technical assistance in attempt to diagnose/repair issues over the phone or planning in engineer visits.
Closing date: 05 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
11 Mar 2022
28 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Handling inbound calls from customers and dealing with queries that come through to a high standard
- Making outbound calls to customers and potential customers
- Technical assistance from customers and potential customers regarding any of our products or systems in attempt to diagnose/repair issues over the phone or planning in engineer visits.
- Admin Duties including filing, spreadsheet data entry, photocopying and any other duties that may need to be carried out
Requirements and prospects
- Customer Service
GCSE maths & English at 9-4, A*-C or Eqivalent
Possibility of a full time postion within the Customer Sevice Team on the successful completion of the apprenticeship
Things to consider
- Working on computer mainly
- Handling calls
- Working in office environment
About the employer
Polar Krush has been one of the Europe's leading suppliers of free on loan iced drinks machines, as well as great quality juices and juice drinks. They also supply premium pure fruit juices to the hotel, healthcare and education sectors through its Green Juice brand.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Northumberland College
Customer Service Practitioner L2 Standard
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.