Commis Chef Apprentice The Farmers Arms(Woolsery) Ltd
An exciting culinary venture in North Devon. The Farmers Arms - Woolsery are looking for an Apprentice Commis Chefs to join their team. If you are keen to learn the trade and become a chef this is the opportunity for you!
Closing date: 25 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
26 Sep 2021
30 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
An exciting culinary venture in North Devon. The Farmers Arms and Woolsery Fish and Chips needs a Commis Chefs to join their team. Their food ethos is local, foraged, fresh and sustainable. Everything is made in house or supplied by quality vendors who help to support the community. They have their own farm to supply fresh produce and meat as well. With a major investment and renovations on going, there will be considerable opportunity for growth and the chance to work with an incredible team, led by Executive Chef Ian Webber.
Alongside learning the trade, the successful applicant will work towards gaining a Level 2 Commis Chef Qualification.
This role will also afford the applicant the opportunity to cross train within other areas in the Woolsery project.
- Ingredient preparation
- Cooking meals through various cooking methods
- Plating and presentation of food
- Taking instruction from senior chefs
- Cleaning and clearing down workstations
- Following a recipe spec
- Maintaining high standards of food hygiene, cleanliness and following Health & Safety procedures
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work well in a team
- A good attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Work well in a team
- Ability to work full time, sometimes flexible hours
- GCSE grades C/4 (or equivalent) is an advantage but not essential
Continuation of employment and progression to Level 3 Chef De Partie.
About the employer
The Farmers arms.
The Farmers Arms(Woolsery) Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Petroc
Marcus Coyle 07790987998 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Commis chef apprenticeship
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.