Business Apprentice Avl United Kingdom Limited
Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic engineering business within Worcestershire. The successful candidate will be working alongside the newly created order handling/processing team.
Closing date: 30 Jul 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
09 Aug 2021
09 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- To work with and learn from the existing team
- To attend college on a regular basis and to complete all work in a timely manner to ensure all qualifications are obtained
- With support of AVL UK management maintain and develop personal skills in the area of Handling and Processing
- To establish and maintain good working relationships with colleagues and customers.
- To represent AVL UK by portraying the professional image of the company and to act accordingly at all times
- To work strictly within the processes and procedures by working towards the continuous improvement of AVL UK
- Supporting the order processing & handling team with beginning to end administration requirements for the business
- Support the department with status related phone calls, administration, analysis, archiving, invoice clearance using SAP, excel and in-house systems where necessary
- Assist with the co-ordination of deliveries
- Support to create Customer Order Confirmations to set standards and procedures.
- Support with Import/Export administration requirements
- Be able to complete the basics of the team’s responsibilities and support the business with any administration requirements as requested by management
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Basic word-processing and spreadsheet skills
- IT literate
- Positive attitude
- Willing to learn and develop in the role
- GCSE A*-C (9-4) English and maths (or equivalent grades)
- Potential for full-time role on achievement of Apprenticeship
About the employer
AVL, or Anstalt für Verbrennungskraftmaschinen List, is an Austrian-based automotive consulting firm as well as an independent research institute. It is the largest privately owned company for the development of powertrain systems with internal combustion engines as well as instrumentation and test systems and also produces electric powertrains.
HEREFORDSHIRE GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Herefordshire Group Training Association
Charlotte Anderson Ilic 01905 330 721 firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Training through HWGTA normally comprises of five days per week in company with one day release as and when required at our Training Centre at McKenzie Way WR4 9GN, doing an appropriate course of study. Functional Skills Maths, English (if required)
- A monthly monitoring visit in company will also take place, during which we make ourselves available for discussion about any special training that may be useful to you, and to identify and resolve problems if they arise
- At the end of your training period you will be put through to an end point assessment with an external verifier where you will showcase and evidence your knowledge, skills and behaviours
- In addition, the training programme includes an optional 5-day team building residential course, usually held in April/May each year
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.