Administration Apprentice (Financial Advisor Company) MG Shaw (Uk) Ltd
MG Shaw UK LTD are actively in search of an individual who is seeking a long term career within the Financial Industry, beginning with a business administration apprenticeship. The successful candidate will be motivated to achieve and remain committed to the business whilst working within a professional but very friendly environment.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 31.50
Possible start date
05 Nov 2021
28 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Full training will be provided and the role itself will involve:
- Greeting Clients
- Answering incoming calls and ensuring passed through to correct department
- Responsible for office stationery supplies
- Managing diaries and arranging appointments
- Sourcing information
- Obtaining valuations of investments
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- Operate office equipment e.g photocopier/stapling, collation of documents
- Undertake accurate data-inputting, word processing and other IT based tasks
- Receipt and distribution of internal and external mail
- Use Microsoft and email packages/create correspondence letters as directed
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Can use own initiative
- Ability to work within a Team
- Interpersonal skills/good communicator
- Ability to take direction
- Willingness to learn
- GCSE maths and English - C/4 or equivalent (minimum)
- The company depending on the circumstances at the time of completion may offer a full time role to the candidate with excellent progression opportunities
Things to consider
This vacancy is to start immediately therefore you must be available to start before applying. The closing date, interview date and start dates are all subject to change.
This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment.
Individuals are able to undertake an apprenticeship at a higher level than the qualification they already hold, including any previously completed apprenticeships. Individuals can also undertake an apprenticeship at the same level, or a lower level as long as the new apprenticeship allows for new skills to be acquired and the content of the training is materially different from any previous qualification or apprenticeship. For example, if you already have a Level 4 qualification you still may be able to complete an apprenticeship at a preceding level providing you meet the eligibility criteria and are learning substantive new skills. Please note; if your application has been progressed to the next stage, you will be contacted by a member of the recruitment team to complete a telephone interview so please expect to receive a call from us.
This is a mandatory part of the recruitment process with Northern Skills Group.
About the employer
MG Shaw (UK) Ltd, based in Norton, offers a comprehensive financial planning service for all investment and protection needs:
- Pension Planning
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Investments/Regular Savings
Our people are very important to us, as is making certain we provide the best possible professional financial advice.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Northern Skills Group
- Level 3 qualification in Business Administration
- Technical Certificate
- Functional Skills in maths, English and ICT (where required)
- Day release class
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.