Level 2 Hairdressing Apprenticeship at STIL Salon STIL STUDIO LIMITED
STIL Salon are looking for someone who is looking to succeed with their passion for hairdressing. This is the perfect salon to get your career in hairdressing kick-started.
Closing date: 19 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
05 Dec 2021
28 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The successful candidate will be required to :
- Complete general salon duties
- Assist stylists
- Meet and greet clients
- Shampoo and condition hair
- Keep salon tidy
- Make teas and coffees for clients
- Attend training sessions within the salon and at college to learn basic skills in hairdressing
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication/customer service skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good timekeeping skills
- Show initiative
- Motivated and hard-working
- Good team player
- Willingness to learn new skills
GCSE or equivalent A*-C (9-4) grade in English and maths desirable but not essential.
Complete Hairdressing Apprenticeship at Level 2 and progress to junior stylist within salon. Possible opportunity to further own skills by completing Hairdressing Level 3.
Things to consider
Please note: we will send your details to the salons which you have applied for and they may contact you to arrange an interview via telephone or email
- This vacancy requires physical work and you may be required to work on Saturdays as part of your working week
- Training sessions in salon on models and day release to Central Training Group for your college training
- Please be advised Central Training Group will be managing all applications for this vacancy
- If you cannot make the interview or no longer wish to pursue the interview, please let the salon know as soon as possible
About the employer
Nestled in the heart of Notting Hill, STIL is a holistic creative space with a modern Scandinavian design providing effortlessly chic hair styling and finishing, with an emphasis on colour specialist services: informed by fashion, yet tailor-made for you.
Central Hairdressing & Joshua Galvin Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Central Training Academy Limited
Level 2 Hair Professional apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing)
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.