Catering Apprentice West Dorset Leisure Holidays
Family Run Holiday Park Business in Bridport, all year round opening with a range of accommodation types and facilities. www.wdlh.co.uk
Closing date: 30 Jan 2022
£170.94 to £329.67
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
01 Feb 2022
02 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Working within the holiday park, the role will include:
- Working within and alongside our catering team, both back and front of house to help build an understanding of the business
- Concentration however will be on Catering and development in the Kitchen
- Knife work
- Food preperation
- Taking orders
- Preparing drinks
Requirements and prospects
- Outstanding literacy and communication skills
- Experience in a similar or customer service role
- Able to problem solve
- Have an interest in the holiday park industry
- Outgoing and assertive
- Able to work in a team but also able to use your own initiative when required
GCSE 4/5 (c) in maths and English.
Prospect of progression to a higher level apprenticeship qualification and to progress within the business. Prospect of a permanent position for the right candidate on completion of the Apprenticeship.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Working Week: Dates and times to be confirmed at interview.
Applicants are advised to apply early as we reserve the right to close a vacancy prior to the closing date if a high number of applicants have been received.
NOTE: If your application is successful, you must attend an initial interview with Weymouth College before your details are put forward to this employer. This will be arranged by an invitation from Weymouth College. This is not an interview for the job.
About the employer
Family Run Holiday Park Business in Bridport, all year round opening with a range of accommodation types and facilities.
West Dorset Leisure Holidays
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Weymouth College
Apprenticeships 01305 208709 Apprenticeships@weymouth.ac.uk
- Level 2 Production Chef Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Formal training to be provided by Weymouth College with informal, on the job training by West Dorset Leisure Holidays.
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.