Construction Apprentice Blue Stem Developments Ltd
This company are looking for 2 people to join the busy construction team. You will work towards a Level 2 Bricklayer apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
03 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will involve:
- All bricklaying aspects on properties
- All general maintenance from larger jobs to smaller jobs and joinery
- You will work as part of a team and look after your workspace, using tools and working safely
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent timekeeping skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attendance
- Someone who can work on own initiative
- Someone who can work as part of a team
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Excellent progression opportunities upon completion of this apprenticeship.
About the employer
Small business operating in Crosby, Aughton, Formby, Ormkirk and Maghull. Company specialising in big renovating projects and smaller jobs. Covering joinery and bricklaying.
Blue Stem Developments Ltd
ROCKET TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Rocket Training Limited
Lisa Courtney 0151 259 1556 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Bricklayer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
On the job training will also be given at the company.
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.