Vehicle Accident Repair Apprentice W M Auto Services
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established vehicle repair shop based in Smethwick. At WM Auto Services you will be working towards a Vehicle Repair Technician Level 3 certificate.
Closing date: 18 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
21 Oct 2021
28 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- General housekeeping - keeping the workshop clean and tidy and free of hazards
- Washing and valeting cars before and after any work completed
- Prepping vehicle bodies for paint
- Filling, removing and replacing panels
- Talking to customers and suppliers
Requirements and prospects
- Good attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Team player
- Able to use your own initiative
- Good level of enthusiasm!
- Willing to learn
- Genuine interest in vehicles and body, repair and paint
- Good work ethic
A*-C (9-4) in GCSE (or equivalent) or Level 2 Functional Skills in English and maths.
Full time position will be available for the right candidate after completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Please do not apply directly to the company. Any applications made directly to the company will be discarded.
About the employer
WM Auto Services are a well established Vehicle Rapair Centre in the heart of Smethwick. They specialise in the repair of cars and commercial vehicles.
W M Auto Services
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Harrison Baker 07985328312 email@example.com
- Accident Repair Technician Level 3 Qualification
- Technical certificate
- Functional Skills
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- 20% off the job training
Accident repair technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.