Childcare Apprentice ABZ CHILDCARE LTD
ABZ Childcare are currently looking for an Apprentice to come and join their team. The Apprentice will take part in day to day childcare job roles.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
31 Oct 2021
28 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- Helping young children to learn, play and develop
- Interact with parents on how their child has been
- Working as part of a team with other nursery nurses
- Reading stories and providing activities to develop children’s language skills
- Make sure the children are safe and well at all times
- Changing nappies or helping with potty training
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Be able to communicate effectively and confidently with children and adults
- You need to be reliable, flexible, punctual, and able to work as part of a team
- Be friendly, happy, self-motivated, and work in a professional manner
- Also have a keen interest in working with young children
- Also be able to manage your time effectively
- GCSEs C/4 or above in maths and English (or equivalent) are desirable but not required
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard (or equivalent)
Gaining a recognised qualification, becoming a fully qualified nursery practitioner, and a possibility to become a full member of staff if the opportunity arises.
About the employer
Our ethos is to see everything from a parent's point of view. We appreciate we are being entrusted with the care of your most precious possessions, therefore we have created a caring, loving, and secure environment for children from 0 - 5 years of age.
Quality of care and learning will be to the highest standards at every stage of your child’s development. To reinforce this 100% of our staff are qualified or working towards qualification.
Our purpose-built nursery is light and airy with an in-house kitchen producing freshly cooked nutritious food every day. We do not serve convenience or any fried food. Outdoors we have a secure playground and an exciting natural adventure area.
ABZ CHILDCARE LTD
CRACKERJACK TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Crackerjack Training Limited
Emma Ellis 0121 4542043 email@example.com
Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.