Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprentice Axis Fitness
You will be working alongside the gym instructors helping to run the reception desk.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
18 Oct 2021
27 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Working alongside the gym instructors, duties will include:
- Helping to run the gym reception desk
- Taking calls
- Answering emails
- Making appointments
- Managing the booking system
- Dealing with member queries as well as maintaining our high standards of cleanliness
- You will process customer sales through our till system and set up new members on our database
Requirements and prospects
- High level of motivation
- Good social skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Be able to use own initiative
- Natural ability to interact with all types of people
- Passion for leisure, fitness and customer service
- An organised and methodical mind, capable of multitasking
- A friendly outgoing personality
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent telephone manner
- Passion for health and fitness
Maths & English at grades A - C/ 4 - 7.
Possibility of full time employment on successful completion of apprenticeship.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Axis Fitness is based in Gosforth, right in the heart of Gosforth Park. We are a privately-owned gym and we pride ourselves on good old-fashioned service, ensuring every member gets our full attention at all times.
Our fully equipped gym offers exceptional facilities for members, we even have our own in-house Sports Massage Clinic.
We are located within Gosforth Park, home of the racecourse, inside the Goals Soccer Centre. Getting to the gym is easy. There is a bus that stops right outside the racecourse entrance then it’s about a 5 minutes’ walk through the grounds up to the gym. The closest Metro is Regent Centre, then you could walk (20 mins) to the gym. Buses come direct from Haymarket along Gosforth High Street and up to the racecourse, right beside the McDonald’s on the roundabout.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gateshead College
Alice Holden email@example.com
- You will work towards a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard with Gateshead College
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.