Business Administrator Apprentice Bsp Motor Vehicles Ltd
At BSP Motor Vehicles you will be responsible for assisting with all Administrative duties while working towards a Level 3 Business Admin Qualification.
Closing date: 18 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
21 Oct 2021
26 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
At BSP Motor Vehicles LTD your duties will include and not be limited to:
- General administrative duties
- Data entry
- Dealing with phone calls and customers
- Printing and filing
- Marketing and advertising
- Microsoft Office and Excel use
- Dealing with post
Requirements and prospects
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer literacy
- Good communication skills
- Be proficient in Word, Excel & Outlook, PowerPoint
- Competent to organise own daily tasks to ensure they are completed timely
- Excellent telephone manner
- Well presented
- GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) including English and maths
Full time position will be made available for the right candidate after successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
We ask that all applications are made directly through this website (Find an Apprenticeship) any applications that are made directly to the employer will jeopardise your chance of an Apprenticeship with this employer and will not be considered as part of the selection process.
About the employer
BSP Motor Vehicles Ltd is a Prime Dealer in Derby for Used Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Mini Cooper, land Rover and Volkswagen Cars. We can assist our customers to choose the best cars and convenient finance options. We are associated with Autotrader to ensure we are providing well inspected vehicles.
Bsp Motor Vehicles Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Harrison Baker 07985328312 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Minimum of 20% off the job training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.