Apprentice Admin Assistant WILLOW PROPERTIES THETFORD LIMITED
Willow Property Management are recruiting for an enthusiastic and committed Apprentice. With the appropriate on the job training, supervision and guidance, to provide efficient and effective administrative support to the team and ensure supplier, customer and staff queries are promptly and correctly dealt with.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
01 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The duties of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Answering telephone calls
- Dealing with staff, client and customer enquires via email
- Scheduling and diary management
- Assistance with all administrative tasks
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Basic I.T.
- Produce accurate records
- Pro active
- Problem solver
- Maths and English GCSE at Grade C/4 or higher, or Functional Skill Level 2
- Ongoing employment with the company, subject to performance and business need.
Things to consider
- This is an apprenticeship standard, which means completion is subject to an End-Point Assessment (EPA). This will include a knowledge test, portfolio based interview and a discussion supported by a portfolio of evidence with a third party
- All applications should come through via this website
About the employer
We provide commercial cleaning services across three counties to a variety of clients across many industry sectors, currently employing 50 staff.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Amy Purkiss 07891 315 956 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- 20% off the job training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.