Customer Service Apprentice Annecto UK LTD
Drafting and sending correspondence. Dealing with customer enquiries Liaison with sales team. Data entry to partner systems. Processing new business applications.
Closing date: 13 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
18 Nov 2021
02 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties to include:
- Contacting new customers, via multi-channel communications to welcome them to our company
- Processing new to business applications in preparation for submission to our partners
- Arranging the collection of terminal returns
- Checking and acting upon information received via daily reports
- Drafting and sending correspondence letters to customers
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Liaising with Paynetworx Sales Team and building sustainable collaborative relationships
- Contributing to team objectives
- Input and maintenance of CRM data base.
Requirements and prospects
· GCSE grade C level Maths & English · Excellent communication skills · Excellent Customer Service manner · Computer literate including experience of full office suite. · Attention to detail is a pre-requisite.
· Excellent team player but also with the ability to work autonomously · Excellent communication skills · Punctual and reliable
· GCSE grade 4/C level Maths & English
· Full time employed position
Things to consider
Hours may be flexible. Please ensure you are able to travel to work easily.
About the employer
Card Payment Services - We established Annecto in 2012 with the specific purpose of connecting independent businesses in the UK with market leading card payment
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Chelmsford College
Hugo Skepelhorn 01245 293412
Customer service practitioner standard
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.