Digital Marketing Apprentice Ink and Toner Recycling Ltd
The ideal person for us will have an interest in Marketing and a desire to learn about all aspects of the recycle management. Someone who is ambitious and willing to put in hard work and commitment to make the most of the opportunities offered to them.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Oct 2021
26 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties you will be involved in, but not limited to, will include:
- Updating Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram accounts
- Creation of digital newsletters, creation of online micro sites for clients
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and updating the company website
- Dealing with print and broadcast media activity
- General admin duties and activities, including updating the database
Requirements and prospects
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication aptitude, with the confidence to liaise with staff at all levels
- Ability to be flexible
- A true passion for marketing
- Good analytical skills in order to devise strategies for big brands
- Good customer service
- Computer/I.T literate
- Full UK driving licence holder (as may be required to travel to different sites)
- A flexible, proactive approach to work, including the ability to prioritise, always seeking to provide options and aiming to achieve successful outcomes
- Dedicated to your own learning and development, with a keen interest in Digital Marketing as a career
- A quick learner with excellent attention to detail and the ability to produce accurate work
- Be well spoken
- Be able to liaise with colleagues & customers confidently
- Ability to take control of a situation
5 A*-C/9-4 grades at GCSE (or equivalent) including maths and English.
After you have completed the 18 month apprenticeship, you will receive a Level 3 Digital Marketing qualification and have the opportunity to progress.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Ink and Toner Recycling Ltd is the leading used printer cartridge management and recycling company in the UK. The company provides commercial, industrial and local authority clients with sustainable recycling and waste services to minimise their impact on the environment, turning their surplus and waste printer cartridges into a resource.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Amrit Chahal 07976 188072 firstname.lastname@example.org
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, maths Level 2 and English Level 2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video and Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.