Apprentice Warehouse Operative 4x4 Accessories & Tyres Limited
A fantastic opportunity to work for Europe's leading 4 x 4 accessories supplier while gaining a Level 2 Qualification in Warehousing. You will learn more about the company and what is required to work in this role.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
25 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
As an Apprentice Warehouse Operative you will be involved and responsible for the following tasks:
- Loading and unloading of goods inward and outward and inspection of at all stages
- Handling of goods in a safe and careful manner
- Preparation of goods for despatch showing attention to detail and concentration, meeting of deadlines and prioritising workload accordingly
- Ensuring aisles are kept clear and goods are shelved / stored
- Ensuring the warehouse and yard areas are kept tidy and hygiene / Covid19 guidelines followed at all times
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by the company
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Understand the importance of Health and Safety
- Prioritise work and use your own initiative
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Willing to listen and learn
- Attention to detail
- Good awareness
GCSE Maths and English A*-C / 9-4 (or equivalent).
The company actively promote career progression and upon completion of the Level 2 qualification you may be given the opportunity to progress to Level 3.
Things to consider
This is a work-based qualification.
About the employer
4x4 Accessories and Tyres Ltd are the UK's largest 4x4 accessory centre after being established in March 1994. Based in Leeming Bar, North Yorkshire the company has now grown into Europe's leading distributor of 4x4 pickup truck accessories and custom parts.
STOCKTON RIVERSIDE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Stockton Riverside College
Anna Harper 01642 865557 email@example.com
Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.