Apprentice Business Administrator/Marketing/Social Media Lifestyle & Mobility
Lifestyle & Mobility are looking for someone bright and cheerful to complement our current team within our Southend store. Duties will include: Assisting customers, taking and making telephone calls, following orders, utilise the CRM system.
Closing date: 23 Sep 2021
£172.00 - £180.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
26 Sep 2021
26 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administration support
- Answering telephone calls
- Making telephone calls
- Contacting customers where required
- Assisting and advising customers to find the most suitable product to meet their need
- Making bookings for colleagues to carry out assessments in customers’ homes
- Accurately handling cash, cheques and credit / debit cards
- Arranging delivery of products to customers’ homes
- Be involved in stock control
- Deal with customer queries
- Replying to emails & messages
- Managing collections/deliveries with our own drivers
- Managing services/repairs with our engineers
- Dealing with walk-in customers
- Using social media to assist with marketing
Requirements and prospects
- Good organisation skills
- Good communication skills as you will often be dealing with people with disabilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner
- People person
GCSEs (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Potential of a full-time position within the company upon completion of this apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Lifestyle & Mobility is a mobility company based in Essex. We aim to offer quality equipment at low prices with the best possible level of service. We stock hundreds of mobility aids and products to help make peoples life easier whether they have restricted movement, are disabled or elderly. Many of our products help with everyday chores such as cooking, dressing and bathing mobility aids.
Mission Statement: Lifestyle and Mobility provide high quality products backed up with specialist knowledge and an aftercare service second to none. We aim to provide long term help to enhance our customers Mobility, Comfort, Dignity and Quality of life through the provision of this equipment.
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Davidson Training (UK) Ltd
Sarah Collins 01375 480088 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
Full training in all aspects of the business will be provided and we will work alongside Davidson Training UK Limited our Training Provider in delivering off-the-job training leading to a Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
You will also work towards maths and English Functional Skills at Level 2 (if you do not hold the equivalent).
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.