Apprentice Administrator Assistant Kushy Move Ltd
Kushy Move are looking for a dynamic, motivated and committed individual to undertake various clerical and administrative duties to ensure the efficient running of a fast paced business.
Closing date: 26 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
27 Dec 2021
25 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties.
- To deal with internal and external post and e-mails on a day-to-day basis.
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records.
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner.
- To provide appropriate reception cover as and when required.
- To meet and greet visitors as required.
- To maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures.
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team.
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Attend and take part in team meetings and regular reviews with line manager etc.
- Throughout the training period the post holder will be expected to complete all educational and training as required.
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail.
- Good IT Skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Team Player.
GCSE C/4 or above in maths and English preferable (or equivalent).
Further Training, progression within the company, potential full time employment and wage increase based on performance.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
About the employer
At Kushy Move where we pride ourselves on service and results second to none. Our reputation has been gained through providing a good quality local service Whether buying or selling all of our customers enjoy a first class agency service.
Kushy Move Estate Agents in Peckham has been established for over a decade specializing in selling, letting and management; we are based on Bellenden Road in Peckham Rye and cover the South East including East Dulwich.
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
Sam Keeble 07495 553353 email@example.com
- Business Administration Level 3.
- Functional Skills Level 1/2 in English and Maths (if required)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.