Apprentice Executive F J Ratchford Ltd
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our family run team and learn from industry experts. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 21 Sep 2021
£206.25 - £225.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
27 Sep 2021
25 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Answering phones and speaking to customers.
- Processing web orders on Sage accounts system.
- Some basic office duties (making tea, filing paperwork away) sending emails to prospective customers, and answering basic queries.
A varied role which will give the candidate an excellent opportunity to work in a fun and caring environment on their working journey. We understand that it is important to get this right.
Requirements and prospects
- Good multitasker
- Good IT skills
- Methodical thinking with some creativity
- A good standard of maths and English is desirable
- Upon reaching the required level after completing the Apprenticeship, the option of taking more responsibility in a given department
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
130+ year family business supplying materials to well-known high street brands for books, luxury packaging materials.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Macclesfield College
Maxim Business Training 01625 410000 email@example.com
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.