Business Administration Apprentice C C E SERVICES LIMITED
This vacancy is for an administrative function which incorporates the chance to learn about estimating, purchasing and contract management within the leading hospitality manufacturing company in Essex.
Closing date: 07 Oct 2021
£161.25 - £334.12
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
25 Oct 2021
11 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
This apprenticeship role with give you an insight into each department, enabling you to learn how the company works.
You will be providing administration support and understanding company protocols and procedures.
Once you have gained an understanding, you will have the opportunity to transfer into the department that best suits your abilities.
Looking at working within the estimating, purchasing and contract management departments and dependent upon strengths/weaknesses you will move into the one that is best fit.
Duties to include but not be limited to:
- Writing/reading emails
- Filing/scanning documents
- Speaking to clients and suppliers
- Learning systems such as Sage 200
Requirements and prospects
- At least intermediate level of competency using Outlook, Word and Excel
- The ability to communicate across multiple levels with professionalism, discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent written communication skills and a good command of written English
- Good numerical skills
- Excellent prioritising and organisation skills
- The ability to work accurately, calmly and effectively in a pressurised work environment, meeting set deadlines
- A strong service focus and genuine desire to deliver excellent administrative support
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and a positive, flexible approach to the job role, work colleagues and peers
- A presentable professional and approachable manner which sets an example for others to following
- A willingness to work occasional late evenings/early mornings if the job role requires
- An enthusiasm and willingness to undertake training, learning, development an assessment relevant to the apprenticeship standard and the job role
- An interest in and enthusiasm for the hospitality industry
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalents at grade 4/C or above
- Educated to A Level standard, Grade C or above (preferable)
You will be learning how the company operates and would look to move within the company into a role that would better fit your capabilities during this time, which will be established during the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
There will be no working away, however you may be requested to attend corporate events, which will enable you to gain more knowledge on the industry. Hours are predominately 9 to 5, however dependent upon what projects come up and any time restraints it may require working additional time, however this is few and far between. Please be aware that some tasks can be repetitive, and you will be working on a computer most of the day.
About the employer
CCE is a company that specialises in the design, fabrication and installation of bespoke commercial kitchens and bars for the hospitality industry. We offer a complete, start to finish service from concept to completion, supplying and installing everything required for a commercial kitchen, right down to the floors and walls.
We are based in Langdon Hill, Basildon, Essex on a remote location with private on-site parking.
We are a small company with a total of 26 individuals, some acting as LLP Partners and the others as Employees of the company.
We have been operating for over 25 years within the industry and approximately 20+ years on this site.
SOUTH ESSEX COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by South Essex College
Diane Ridgley 07855701273 email@example.com
- Full Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.