Operations Business Administration Apprentice ATHONA LIMITED
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team at Athona Recruitment as a Business Administrator supporting the operations team. This role will give you the chance to develop in all aspects of administration including inputting live vacancies.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
24 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- In this role you will focus on inputting live vacancies onto our internal system
- Ensuring all details are accurate.
- Sending booking confirmations to candidates via email so good written communication is essential
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently motivated - imperative
- Organised and proactive approach to work - imperative
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken English - imperative
- Microsoft Office literate
- Competent computer skills - imperative
- Proactive problem solver / delivering results
- Drive and determination
- Ethical practices
- A-C/9-4 grades in GCSE English and maths (or equivalent) preferred
A full-time position will be made available to the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship.
About the employer
Athona Recruitment was formed in 2003 in response to a demand for honest, reliable and professional solutions. We focus on specialist recruitment in hospital doctors, allied health, and nursing and education markets. We are a supportive and caring company who pride ourselves on our honest approach, our professionalism and our drive and determination to offer a world class service. We offer real opportunities for individuals to be able to flourish in our family orientated energetic environment.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 07764 969337 firstname.lastname@example.org
- TheLightBulb will deliver the Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship Standard
- To include 20% off the job training
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.