Customer Service Apprentice Reddish Joinery Ltd
Reddish Joinery Ltd are looking for a Customer Service Apprentice to join their team. You will work towards a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 36.00
Possible start date
01 Dec 2021
21 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customers and other visitors
- Answering the phone
- Directing people to the correct department
- Filling records
- Fax and photocopying duties
- Ensuring the reception area is kept clean and tidy
- Provide service in line with customer service standards and strategy and understand regulatory requirements
- Assist customers either face-to-face or by phone, post, email, text and through social media
- Dealing with customer conflict and challenge at times
Requirements and prospects
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Influencing skills
- Personal organisational skills
- Keen to learn
- Great listener
GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Could progress to:
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Customer Support Agent
- Customer Support Officer
- Customer Service Executive Officer
- Customer Service Delivery Co-ordinator
- Customer Service Operator
- Customer Service Team Leader
- Customer Service Supervisor
- Customer Service Manager
- Senior Customer Service Advisor
Things to consider
You will need to commit to a 15-month apprenticeship programme and have the willingness and ability to work and study under your own initiative.
About the employer
Reddish Joinery has been a family-owned company since its establishment in 1967 and has built up a reputation of being a quality company, taking any hassle away from you and always delivering a 100% personal and bespoke service.
Currently in its 4th generation of family ownership, Reddish currently employs 24 people, from joiners and installers to showroom staff, who are dedicated to giving you the best possible service. We never compromise on quality and we don’t pressure you into buying.
From humble beginnings, we moved into our Reddish-based factory in 1980 and have been here ever since.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Tameside College
Amber Thorpe 01619095706 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.