Care Specialist Apprenticeship We Simply Care Ltd
Care Specialists work with lots of different people including adults with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, mental health conditions and older people. You will be supporting people in their homes with their day to day living, including social and physical activities, personal care, mobility, and mealtimes.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
21 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
At We Simply Care Ltd, we provide high-quality home care services to clients in Suffolk and Essex. Our Leadership Team brought the culture and the values of the organisation in line with the overall vision of the mission statement in providing outstanding care, all of our packages are personalised to our client’s needs, preferences and wishes.
You will be working alongside an experienced colleague, visiting people in their homes, offering daily support with personal care or just some household cleaning, shopping or cooking, you name it, we do it! We support you to make a personalised home care plan so that you receive the support you need the way that you want.
Requirements and prospects
- Everyone working in social care needs English, number, digital and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Good listening and communication skills
- Good writing skills to fill in care plans and other records
- The ability to work on your own initiative and prioritise your workload
- The ability to understand and follow policies and procedures
- No formal qualifications required
- Good levels of maths & English
- A permanent position may be offered to the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship
Things to consider
You will need to complete a trial period.
You must be a driver and have regular access to a car.
You must be prepared to travel around the local areas to visit people in their home.
You must be willing, flexible and empathetic.
About the employer
We are a home care agency who deliver the highest quality, reliable, person centred, Care Services in Dedham, Manningtree, East Bergholt, Capel St Mary, Hadleigh and surrounding areas. Our Support Workers and Management Team provide the best home care services and cater to the specific needs of each client. We bring high quality care right to your front door so that you can remain in your own home with the right support in an environment that is comfortable and familiar to you.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Stuart Goudge 07375 661914 firstname.lastname@example.org
- TheLightBulb will deliver the Level 2 Adult Care worker standard
- You will complete Functional Skills in maths & English if required
- To include 20% off the job training
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role
- Level 2 diploma in health and social care (adults) for England (QCF)
- The Care Certificate
Adult care worker
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.