Apprenticeship in Home Care TRANQUILLITY CARE SOLUTIONS UK LTD
A apprentice Home Care Assistant is required to support vulnerable individuals in their own homes. We aim to keep individuals at home as long as is safe to do so. Vulnerable people, we look after including mainly elderly clients but also younger clients with mobility or health issues which mean they require some support at home.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Mar 2022
21 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Tasks will include:
- Supporting individuals to take medication
- Using equipment to support transfers for those with mobility issues
- Support with personal hygiene
- Domestic tasks
- Support to prepare meals and drinks
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- No formal qualifications required
- Good levels of maths & English
- A permanent position may be offered to the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship
Things to consider
- You will need to complete a trial period
- You must have a driving licence and vehicle (due to the nature of the role). You will also need Business insurance as travelling between clients homes
About the employer
Tranquillity Care solutions UK Ltd is a private home care company with both private and council clients.
We aim to give our clients person centred care which supports them to stay at home safely and happily. We encourage independence and we show compassion to our clients and our staff team.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Stuart Goudge 07375 661914 email@example.com
- TheLightBulb will deliver the Level 2 Adult Care worker standard
- You will complete Functional Skills in maths & English if required
- To include 20% off the job training
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role
- Level 2 diploma in health and social care (adults) for England (QCF)
- The Care Certificate
Adult care worker
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.