Warehouse Apprentice Peppermill Antiques Ltd
Warehouse Apprentice required to assist with ensuring the goods are received and stored effectively and safely. Also, that goods are being despatched and delivered in a timely manner to ensure the company fulfils customer requirements.
Closing date: 24 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
27 Oct 2021
21 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Receive containers, vans etc containing goods at the loading/receiving bay
- Store received goods in the appropriate locations within the warehouse
- Check loads for damage or missing items upon receipt
- Move and rearrange stock, either by hand or with appropriate lifting aids
- Clean the space and ensure goods do not get damaged
- Represent the company in a professional manner to maintain our excellent customer satisfaction rates
- Load and unload delivery vehicles
- Resolve clients' queries via our customer service department
- Complete vehicle report
Requirements and prospects
- Good written and verbal communications
- Uses own initiative and manage own workload
- Awareness of health and safety
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Team orientation
- GCSE grades 7-4/A-C in English and maths as a minimum or equivalent
Full-time position available once the apprenticeship is completed.
Things to consider
There will be a requirement to work Saturdays on a rota basis. This will be paid as overtime.
About the employer
We are family run company specialising in contemporary, vintage and industrial furniture.
We supply our products to homes, bars and restaurants and we also offer a bespoke furniture making service.
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by In-Comm Training Services Ltd
Alex Jones 01922 457686
Training will be delivered by In-Comm Training Services Ltd, Aldridge, WS9 8UG. You will be required to attend here on a monthly/ad-hoc basis, for a period of 12 months.
You will work towards achieving the following qualification:
- NVQ Level 2 in Warehouse and Storage
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.