Digital Marketing Apprentice THE KILMINSTER PRACTICE LIMITED
Your role will be to assist in the promotion and selling of Malcolm's motivational books, as well as his wife's personal fine art and sculpture business. This will be through the use of digital media, such as ecommerce, social media and blog/website content.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
21 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The role would be varied. There are five obvious areas we need help with…
- Running our website
- Social media marketing of myself, my brand and image
- Promotion and sale of hard copy, e-books, and interactive work books
- Creation of a fine art website selling original paintings
- Research promotion of sculptures in various specialist markets
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient use of social media, website creation and IT skills
- Effective decision making
- Creative flair and an interest in fine art and reading
- Self discipline
- Ability to use own initiative
- Excellent time keeping
- Good reporting skills
Minimum of English and maths GCSE at C/4 or above
Potential for full-time role and promotion opportunitites
About the employer
Malcolm Kilminster is also a speaker on motivation and goal setting. He has given literally hundreds of speeches throughout the world. He has spoken alongside some of the greatest motivational speakers in the world and has published 7 books on goals, achievement and succeeding in business. He has developed his Life Planning and Goal Setting skills over more than 30 years. In addition, published 7 books on goals and accomplishments in life and business.
Another arm of the role will be to assist in Ann's sculpture and fine art promotion. Ann’s work has been exhibited atThe Kennel Club, London, Dave Hodges' Gallery in Big Timber, Montana and Bristol.
Her cold Cast Bronze sculptures are produced in Somerset, England, to the highest specification. Prints are also produced on high quality German Archival paper using lightfast inks in Giclée. Small limited editions are available and prints are available to order.
Reflections Training Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reflections Training Academy
Ellie Stone 01179221440 email@example.com
You will enjoy a unique on the job training programme that will help you to achieve your full potential.
- Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills as required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
You shall also be supported by Next Level across a 18-month period working towards your Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship- this includes workshops and training days at the academy in central Bristol, as well as tutor, led workplace assessment and support.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.