Customer Service Apprenticeship Easy Ventures (Uk) Limited
The employer is currently looking for friendly and reliable individuals to provide telephone and client relations support. You will be receiving and making calls, receiving mails, and other admin functions. Also, to help with the social media platforms.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 20.00
Possible start date
20 Sep 2021
21 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- You will be receiving and making calls
- Receiving mails, and other admin functions
- Dealing with clients over the phone
- Generating new clients for the company
You must have good listening and speaking skills, be persuasive, friendly and courteous. Good telephone manner is required. You must also have basic literacy and numeracy skills.
Requirements and prospects
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Good Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic IT
- Ability to Handle Confidential Information
- Strong Record Keeping Skills
- Knowing how to use social media platforms
- Willing to learn
You must also have basic literacy and numeracy skills. Preferably a GCSE (or equivalent).
Progression to level 3 customer service specialist.
About the employer
Founded in 1999 we have been working for more than twenty years in and around the Peckham Rye area. Helping large and small businesses and individuals stand out by printing business cards, brochures, and other marketing material. We also provide copy and scan services. We still provide these services and continue to be well established in and outside the community.
Our printing is called lithographic digital Printing. It takes any dimension and accommodates any shape or surface, soft or hard. It comes out clean and clear i.e. Does not bolt. It can withstand atmospheric conditions hot or cold. Does not fade over time or if washed. Our services are fast and affordable.
Learning and Development Bureau
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learning and Development Bureau
Kerry Curzon 01634540669 email@example.com
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional skills if required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.