Childcare Apprenticeship LITTLE LEADERS DAY NURSERY LIMITED
Little Leaders Day Nursery are looking for an apprentice to join their team (in September). We are always looking for special staff who understand our passion and our vision for holistic, high quality care.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
07 Oct 2021
21 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Helping young people to learn, play and develop
- Interact with parents and discuss how they have been throughout the day
- Working as part of a team with other nurseries
- Reading stories and providing activities to support development of language
- Make sure children are well and safe at the setting
- Changing nappies with the support of potty training
- Helping out at routine times e.g. dinner time and snack time
Requirements and prospects
- Be able to communicate effectively and confidently with adults and children
- Good time management
- Being happy, friendly, self-motivated and work in a professional manner
- You need to be reliable, flexible and able to work as a team
- Have a keen interest in working with young children
- GCSE at C/4 or above in maths and English (or equivalent)
Gaining a qualification, becoming a fully qualified nursery practitioner with possibility to become a member of staff if the opportunity arises.
About the employer
At Little Learners Day Nursery, we believe that play is critical to the well-being and healthy development of every child. In our warm and welcoming environment, we understand that play is primarily an instinctive process through which every child begins to explore, experiment and define its environment.
Our nursery accommodation is set within a large detached house in spacious grounds. The accommodation has undergone extensive refurbishment over the years to create both an indoor and outdoor environment designed specifically to provide safe and stimulating childcare for children.
LITTLE LEADERS DAY NURSERY LIMITED
CRACKERJACK TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Crackerjack Training Limited
Emma Ellis 0121 454 2043 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Early Years Educator
- Maths Functional Skills (if required)
- English Functional Skills (if required)
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.