Apprentice Engineer Eagle Automation Systems Limited
Eagle Automation is a £7.0M turnover company and a market leader in the supply and service of high security gates, barriers and access control systems. Due to year on year growth Eagle are seeking apprentice engineers wishing to pursue a career in electro-mechanical/hydraulic engineering.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
21 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Workshop based
- Assembly and test of gates, barriers road blockers, turnstiles
- Assembly and test of control panels
- Testing of hydraulic systems
- Carry out fault finding and repair as per the check sheet and ensure it is completed and equipment is working efficiently
- Report any additional defects found
- Ensure the compliance of company procedures, such as Health and Safety; Environmental; Quality for all areas under your direct control
- Housekeeping of all elements including premises, people, equipment and vehicles to the highest possible standard in order to portray a professional image
Requirements and prospects
- Basic Electro mechanical knowledge
- Basic Hydraulic understanding
- Use of power Tools
- Safety in the workshop.
- Good communication and report writing, completing paperwork/forms
- Strong technical interest with the ability to fault find, diagnose and carry out repairs
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- IT literate
- You must possess an ability to problem solve, work on your own initiative whilst demonstrating excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- This is both a challenging and exciting opportunity to work at a company that invests in R&D and its staff
- Specific training will be provided
- You will already hold your maths and English GCSE at grade C / 4 or above
- Previous Engineering qualification is an advantage
There is progression to Engineer in the field installing equipment.
Things to consider
The location for the employer is remote, please ensure you can travel before applying as public transport options are limited.
About the employer
Eagle Automation design, manufacture and supply of a wide range security gates, barriers and automated security products.
New City College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by New City College
Ambreen Sabir 01708455011
This apprenticeship is delivered as a day release at our Rainham Campus. You will be required to attend college on a weekly basis.
- Level 3 Engineering Technician - Pathway 13 Technical Support Technician
- Behaviour, Skills and Knowledge
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.